I’m at office, after an all-nighter! I chanced to come by this amazing un-put-downable book by name “Five point someone” by Chetan Bhagat (Check out the book’s site). Not many books that I read get read, in a day.The amazing story of three friends through life at IIT, brought back memories that had been shelved for the past four years. Of the gazillion trees that were felled for the books I have bought, read and enjoyed, the trees that made this book lost their lives to a worthy cause.
Bhagat, hats off to you, for
- putting a smile on my face
- kindling some of the fond memories of collegiate life
- Hari, Alok and Ryan, my friends for a lifetime
- being such a gifted writer
- getting me back in touch with life
There.. I’m a five pointer too! ;)